Calico Days 2012
Step back in time and relive Calico’s glory days during our 1880’s mining celebration! Parade,
Live music, Miner’s Triathlon and Burro run!
LIVE MUSIC and ENTERTAINMENT
- Bringing the vintage cowboy back to life: Tumbleweed Rob & The Southwest Junction
- Line dance lessons with Orange County's premier line dance instructor KC Douglas!
- Americana artist Debby Clinkenbeard
- Banjo pickin by BanjerDan
- Musical Comedy by: High Desert Boys
- Rope makingBlacksmithing,Cowboy encampments, Saloon Piano!
- Stick around for the Saturday night dance 7-9pm!
- Gunfight exhibitions featuring old west Reenactment groups : Guns and Garters and Old Town Temecula Gunfighters
in the Silverbowl, 4pm:
RICKY NELSON REMEMBERED
featuring Matthew and Gunnar Nelson
• Stage coach rides (Sat only)
• Donkey rides (Sat only, for children)
• Pan for Gold
• Make your own candle
• Miner’s Triathlon
• Burro Run
• Book signing with Paige Peyton ( author of CALICO: Images of America)
Games and Contests include:
• Dart toss
• Nickels in a Haystack
• Men’s Button Stringing
• Pudgy Piggy
• Silver Guessing
• Shooting Gallery
• Fry Pan Toss
• Bubblegum blowing contest
• Horse shoe pitch
• Coloring Contest