Calico Ghost Haunt 2012
The one time of the year when Calico Ghost Town actually becomes a ghost town.
Bring the whole family for a hauntingly good time!
This year experience the darker side of fairy tales as you explore,
Meet the Brothers Grimm and interact with characters such as Red Riding Hood, Snow White and Hansel and Gretel, all from the authentic stories born long ago in the land of the Black Forest, at a time when fairy tales were not necessarily for children. Take a spine chilling journey into London's East End in our version of LONDON TOWN featuring Jack the Ripper. Don’t worry we haven’t forgotten the kids! Young ones can take a bite out of CANDYLAND, a zone full of treats and fun! Love the wee hours? GHOST TOURS are hosted every Saturday night; just make sure you watch your step!
- Haunted Mazes
- Scare Zones
- Costume Contests (including doggie costume contest on Saturdays!)
- Monster Mash dance each Saturday night
- Trick or Treating
- Pumpkin carving
- Life Stream Blood Drive Oct 27th (4 to 8pm)-free giveaways for donors!
- The Gypsy Time Travelers
- Twinkle Time
- Gunfighters from Dead Man’s Gulch
- The Dead Wedding
- Kent Family Magic Circus
- Swing Shift Side Show
- World Class sword swallowing, fire performance,
belly dancing and Mind Over Body demonstrations are just the beginning!
- The LEAGUE OF STEAM
- Comedy Hypnosis show: Vincent Lords
- Magic from Shock & Bizarre